QUALIFICATION SET BY AGFUND FOR FUNDING PROJECTS PROPOSED BY UN AND INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
First: The implementing organization must be accredited by AGFUND’s Board of Directors, and one of its projects was previously funded by AGFUND.
Second: It must fill in the application form approved by AGFUND (A development Project Funding Application Form).
Third: Mechanism of accreditation of UN/international organizations:
- To apply for accreditation as a partner organization entitled to submit its development projects to be funded by AGFUND, the organization shall submit a letter and a copy of its statute.
- The organization shall comply to the following conditions:
- The objectives of the applicant organization should be consistent with AGFUND’s objectives.
- The applicant organization should not have political goals and must implement its projects without any kind of discrimination.
- The organization must have working experience of more than 5 years.