This website www.agund.org is owned by the Arab Gulf DevelopmentProgramme (AGFUND).
- On browsing the website, the surfer agrees to be bounded by allterms and conditions stated by (AGFUND). Surfer shall take into account that AGFUND has the right to amend these terms and conditions at anytime.
- All above-mentioned terms are deemed effective as of the time the surfer enters the website. If the surfer is not compatible with all or some of the terms, AGFUND does not bear any responsibility.
- The website contents, including texts, images and videos are for personal use and notfor commercial purposes.
- AGFUND allows the surfer to copy or make use of the websitecontent in another (non-commercial)work on condition that the source or the link shall be named or stated.
- The surfer may not amend or add to the website content nor use them as a source of his/her own activities.
- Someof the posted contents belong to a third party that has the right to dispose and protect them (e.g. agencies of photos); so, if you want to use them for any purpose (other than the commercial purposes), a request shall be sent directly to the concerned party for approval.
- The website must be used under the applicable Saudi legislations and laws.
- AGFUND shall not be legally responsible for misuse of the website contents (directly or indirectly).
- AGFUND is keen on making links within the website, whether in articles, useful for the reader; however, AGFUND is not responsible for content of these links or any damage occur to the user’s device as a result of browsing these links.