1. The following criteria shall be applied to projects that are nominated for AGFUND International Prize:Innovative ways in which the project meets AGFUND mission, values and objectives.
2. The quality of the project design to achieve its specific objectives.
3. The degree of the project relevance to the Prize subject and the extent to which it contributes to the achievement of the SDG set as subject for the Prize.
4. The project impact in terms of quality of services provided, and the new ideas and information forwarded.
5. The accessibility for the targeted beneficiaries to reach the services and benefits of the project.
6. Project replicability or adaptability in other areas/ countries.
7. The efficiency in financial management and the use of resources.
8. The attainment of project objectives.
9. The sustainability of the project’s activities, benefits and services.
10. The environmental and social impact.
The Arab Gulf Programme for Development (AGFUND) invites the United Nations, international and regional organizations, ministries and public institutions, national Non-governmental organizations and individuals worldwide to submit nominations as deemed eligible for the 2017 AGFUND International Prize for Pioneering Human Development Projects. Eligible projects are those implemented in the developing countries to best contribute to the achievement of one or more of the targets of the fourth of the Sustainable Development Goals 2030 “Ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning“. The deadline for receiving nominations is 30 September 2017.