1. Innovative ways with which the project relates to AGFUND mission, values and objectives and to the theme of the Prize.
2. Contribution of project design to efficient and effective management and to the fulfillment of project objectives.
3. Degree of relevance of project objectives to the theme of the Prize.
4. Project impact in terms of types of services provided, and access to project’s benefits and services.
5. Participation of target beneficiaries in the process of project design and preparation.
6. Project transferability or adaptability to other areas/ countries.
7. Efficiency of financial management and resource utilization and timely implementation.
8. Fulfillment of project objectives.
9. Sustainability of project activities, benefits and services.
10. Environmental and social impact.